THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Bari-Educational TV: Videos To Teach You About You And Your Options

  • 1. The Stages of Digestion
  • 2. Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
  • 3. Gastric Banding
  • 4. Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • 5. Duodenal Switch
"Eat right, exercise regularly, die anyway."

~ Author Unknown

Monday, September 28, 2009

Things To Do...

I'm watching Dancing With The Stars and every season that I watch this show, I dream of being one of those beautiful dancers. I imagine myself being lifted high by some hunky macho dancer and wearing one of those slinky, glittery, dresses that has more skin out of it than in. It made me start to think....what are the things that I want to be able to do when I'm no longer on the fat list. Here's a few things that come to mind:

1. Wear a 2 piece bathing suit (I've never worn one before and will probably have to have plastics before I can, but it will be worth it.)

2. Buy underwear that don't come in plastic packages of 6 and unfold 3 times before you can wear them.

3. Be able to shop for clothes anywhere and have the option to wear something that's in style.

4. Sit comfortably on an airplane without worrying if I'm spilling over into the next seat and be able to comfortably and easily lower the tray table.

5. Sad to say, but hopefully be shown more respect at work. Amazing that everyone raves about my technical abilities, but seems to have a difficult time respecting me otherwise.

6. Run a 7-minute mile! 

7. Run a marathon in less than 5 hours. (During one of my successful attempts at losing weight in the past, I ran 4 marathons but my fastest time was still over 5 1/2 hours. I want to run like the wind!!)

8. Start dating....maybe? I know it's not a guarantee but a girl can hope can't she?

9. Become more outgoing. People who know me think that I'm outgoing but they don't know how much time I really spend "hiding" at home.

10. Wear high heels! (If the mood to dress up ever strikes. I'm typically a "lounge wear" type of girl.)



I'm sure that there are many more things that I will think of but that's all for now.

0 comments: